Chesson Hadley has +50000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his last appeareance here in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Hadley before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Chesson Hadley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||71-70-76-69 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||63||70-74-71-77 (+4)||17||$43,400|
Recent Form Insights: Chesson Hadley
- Hadley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 58th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Hadley did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hadley has finushed below par six times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chesson Hadley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadley was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 59th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hadley was better than 54% of the golfers (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Hadley recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hadley carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Hadley’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average (5.1).