Chesson Hadley, who took eighth in the 2018 Quicken Loans National at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship with +40000 odds as he tries for another top finish. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hadley before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Chesson Hadley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||71-70-76-69 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Chesson Hadley
- Hadley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 53rd.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Hadley did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -2 in his only recent appearance.
- Hadley has finished below par four times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chesson Hadley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadley was in the 74th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him poorly, in the 16th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hadley shot better than just 18% of the golfers (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Hadley carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hadley had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Hadley’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average of 5.8.