Chez Reavie enters play in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +11000 odds. In his most recent tournament at this course he finished sixth in the 2020 World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Reavie before he takes to the course in Memphis, Tennessee.
Chez Reavie Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chez Reavie to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +11000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chez Reavie
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||47||68-71-69-66 (-6)||14||$19,116|
|July 21-24||3M Open||49||75-68-69-71 (-1)||16||$18,885|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||1||67-62-67-69 (-19)||0||$666,000|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-71 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chez Reavie
- Reavie will look to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Reavie has won one of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- Reavie has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Reavie has finshed under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chez Reavie
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reavie was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 64th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4 strokes on par 4s).
- Reavie was better than 61% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39.
- Reavie fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Reavie had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Reavie’s 10 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.9.