Chez Reavie enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +20000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the RBC Heritage. Before Reavie tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Chez Reavie
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||76-79 (+13)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-0 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||67-72-69-71 (-5)||12||$29,250|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||80-77 (+13)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Chez Reavie
- Reavie has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 39th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Reavie did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -5 in his only recent appearance.
- Reavie has finshed better than par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chez Reavie
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reavie shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.75 strokes to finish in the second percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.45 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the first percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Reavie shot better than 69% of the field at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Reavie failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Reavie had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.6).
- Reavie carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.