Chez Reavie heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +30000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Reavie before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Chez Reavie
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-0 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||67-72-69-71 (-5)||12||$29,250|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||80-77 (+13)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||77||72-75-77-83 (+19)||24||$22,920|
Recent Form Insights: Chez Reavie
- Reavie has an average finishing position of 58th in his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Reavie has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +7 in his past four appearances.
- Reavie has finshed below par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chez Reavie
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reavie shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 1.75 strokes to finish in the 99th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 2.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 99th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Reavie shot better than 98% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 2.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Reavie recorded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Reavie recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Reavie had more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.