Chez Reavie preapres for the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +15000 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Shriners Children’s Open, his most recent tournament here. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Reavie before he takes to the course in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Chez Reavie Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Chez Reavie
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||54||67-72-77-70 (+2)||16||$34,350|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||51||67-71-67-72 (-3)||12||$36,050|
Recent Form Insights: Chez Reavie
- In his past four tournaments, Reavie has an average finish of 53rd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Reavie did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was -1.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Reavie has ended the day below par five times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chez Reavie
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reavie finished in the 51st percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him poorly, in the eighth percentile of the field.
- Reavie was better than only 0% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Reavie recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Reavie had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Reavie carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.