Chez Reavie has +17500 odds to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 67th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Reavie before he takes to the course in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Chez Reavie Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chez Reavie to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +17500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chez Reavie
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 5- 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||35||71-73-73-68 (-7)||20||$203,500|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||75 (+4)||—||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||72||75-69-76-73 (+9)||26||$17,850|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||45||74-69-68-67 (-2)||13||$27,638|
Recent Form Insights: Chez Reavie
- Reavie has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 51st.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Reavie did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those three times he made the cut.
- Reavie has headed to the clubhouse better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chez Reavie
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reavie was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, averaging par on the 12 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, which placed him in the 11th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Reavie was better than just 11% of the field (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Reavie shot equal to the field average on par-3s in his most recent appearance, recording a birdie or better on two of the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions.
- On the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Reavie carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.1).
- Reavie’s eight birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions were less than the tournament average of 10.4.