Chez Reavie is +25000 to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He placed 14th in his most recent tournament at this venue, the 2021 Palmetto Championship at Congaree. Before Reavie tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Chez Reavie Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chez Reavie to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Chez Reavie
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||45||74-69-68-67 (-2)||13||$27,638|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-70 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chez Reavie
- Reavie finished 45th in his only finish over his last four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Reavie has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -2 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Reavie has finushed below par four times, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chez Reavie
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reavie shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.85 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which landed him in the 45th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Reavie was better than just 6% of the field (averaging 4.92 strokes per hole).
- Reavie fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other golfers averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Reavie recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Reavie’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were less than the tournament average (5.6).