Chez Reavie is in 50th position, with a score of E, after the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Chez Reavie
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||13||67-71-67-68 (-11)||6||$147,825|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||76-79 (+13)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-0 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chez Reavie
- In his past four events, Reavie has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Reavie finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Reavie has finished under par four times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chez Reavie
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reavie was in the 92nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.85 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 90th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Reavie was better than just 20% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Reavie recorded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Reavie recorded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.4).
- Reavie’s nine birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average of 4.9.