The 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP is underway, and ahead of the third round Chez Reavie is in 64th position with a score of +3.
Chez Reavie Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chez Reavie to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chez Reavie
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-70 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chez Reavie
- Reavie has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 64th.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Reavie has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, he finished 3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Reavie has finished below par twice and carded one better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chez Reavie
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reavie finished in the sixth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which placed him in the 13th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Reavie was better than only 9% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Reavie did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Reavie carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Reavie’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the tournament average (7.8).