Chris Kirk has +12500 odds to win the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2021, finishing 48th. Before Kirk tees off in Wilmington, Delaware, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Chris Kirk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Kirk to win the 2022 BMW Championship +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chris Kirk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||17||68-69-67-70 (-14)||12||$128,100|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||42||75-68-69-70 (-6)||14||$51,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||71||71-71-74-75 (+11)||18||$16,538|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Kirk
- Kirk has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Kirk carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kirk has finished below par seven times, while also carding one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Kirk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kirk was in the 30th percentile on par 3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship ranked in the seventh percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.99 strokes on par 4s).
- Kirk was better than just 11% of the golfers at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- Kirk did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the tournament average was 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Kirk did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Kirk’s three birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were less than the tournament average of 7.1.