Chris Kirk is +10000 odds to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He finished sixth in his most recent tournament at this venue, the 2018 FedEx St. Jude Classic. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kirk in this event.
Chris Kirk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Kirk to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chris Kirk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||17||68-69-67-70 (-14)||12||$128,100|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||42||75-68-69-70 (-6)||14||$51,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||71||71-71-74-75 (+11)||18||$16,538|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||69-69-66-66 (-10)||9||$273,325|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Kirk
- Kirk will attempt to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four appearances, Kirk has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Kirk finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kirk has finished below par 11 times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Kirk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kirk was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging par to finish in the 46th percentile of the field.
- His 3.83-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic placed him well, in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Kirk was better than 58% of the golfers (averaging 4.56 strokes per hole).
- Kirk recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Kirk carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of two).
- Kirk’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were more than the field average of 5.4.