Chris Kirk will try for another top-10 finish in the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club after he finished seventh in the RBC Canadian Open on June 9-12. He has +9500 odds to win. Before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kirk in this event.
Chris Kirk to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +9500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chris Kirk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||69-69-66-66 (-10)||9||$273,325|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||75-68-76-75 (+6)||19||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||66-67-70-74 (-3)||6||$132,300|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||5||68-70-71-68 (-3)||2||$530,417|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Kirk
- Kirk will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Kirk has posted one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Kirk has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kirk has finished below par nine times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in two of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Kirk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kirk shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.85 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him well, in the 77th percentile of the field.
- Kirk was better than 87% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Kirk shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other competitors averaged two).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Kirk did not card a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Kirk’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average (4.4).