Chris Kirk heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +3500 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Kirk before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Chris Kirk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-72-69-72 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||5||69-76-68-72 (-3)||2||$463,500|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Kirk
- Kirk has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Kirk finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four events.
- Kirk has finished below par five times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Kirk
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kirk finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 36th percentile of the competitors.
- Kirk was better than 45% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Kirk failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Kirk had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Kirk had fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.