Chris Kirk enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +23000 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the Mexico Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Kirk before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Chris Kirk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-67 (E)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-72-69-72 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Kirk
- In his past four events, Kirk has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Kirk finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, he finished -5 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Kirk has ended the day below par four times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Kirk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kirk was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Mexico Open, which placed him in the 57th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Kirk was better than just 1% of the field (averaging 5.13 strokes per hole).
- Kirk shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Kirk had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.4).
- Kirk’s four birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the field average of 4.9.