Chris Kirk has +6500 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links as he looks to follow up his seventh-place showing here in 2021 with another high finish. Before Kirk tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Chris Kirk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-72-69-72 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||5||69-76-68-72 (-3)||2||$463,500|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||7||65-68-71-73 (-3)||7||$260,000|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Kirk
- Kirk has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Kirk has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Kirk has finished below par seven times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Kirk
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kirk was in the 45th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 59th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Kirk shot better than 75% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Kirk carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kirk had three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Kirk’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average of 5.1.