Chris Kirk has +4028 odds in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He will aim to better his 12th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Kirk before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Chris Kirk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Kirk to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +4028
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chris Kirk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||42||75-68-69-70 (-6)||14||$51,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||71||71-71-74-75 (+11)||18||$16,538|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||69-69-66-66 (-10)||9||$273,325|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||75-68-76-75 (+6)||19||$27,994|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Kirk
- Kirk has qualified for the weekend six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Kirk has finished in the top 10 once.
- In his past four events, Kirk carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, his average score was even par.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kirk has finished below par eight times, while also posting one par-or-better round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Kirk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kirk was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging par to finish in the 61st percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him strongly, in the 70th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Kirk shot better than just 29% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Kirk carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the tournament average was 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Kirk carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.2.
- Kirk’s 10 birdies or better on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average of 9.1.