Chris Kirk has +10000 odds in the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He will look to better his 14th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Kirk before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Chris Kirk Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Kirk to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chris Kirk
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-70 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||74-67-70-69 (-8)||9||$45,337|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||74-68-67-74 (-5)||11||$24,760|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||61||70-71-73-74 (+4)||18||$32,550|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Kirk
- In his past four appearances, Kirk has an average finish of 45th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Kirk finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -3.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kirk has finished below par eight times, while also carding one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Kirk
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kirk finished in the sixth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 3.82 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was good enough to place him in the 83rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Kirk was better than just 23% of the competitors (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Kirk failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Kirk carded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Kirk’s six birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the tournament average of 7.8.