The 2022 3M Open is underway, and Chris Naegel is in 106th position with a score of +4.
Chris Naegel Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Naegel to win the 2022 3M Open +500000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chris Naegel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||16||66-66-67-73 (-12)||9||$97,803|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||56||73-69-77-74 (+13)||19||$38,511|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Naegel
- Naegel has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Naegel finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +2 in his past four tournaments.
- Naegel has finished below par four times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Naegel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Naegel was in the 69th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him poorly, in the 19th percentile of the competitors.
- Naegel shot better than just 21% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Naegel fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Naegel carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.5).
- Naegel’s one birdie or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the field average of 6.0.