Chris Stroud heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +29000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the Barracuda Championship. Before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stroud in this event.
Chris Stroud to win the 2022 3M Open +29000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chris Stroud
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||27||69-66-70-70 (-13)||12||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Stroud
- In his past four events, Stroud has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- In his past four tournaments, Stroud carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -13 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Stroud has finished under par five times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Stroud
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stroud shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging par to finish in the 69th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.32-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship ranked in the fourth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Stroud shot better than 57% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Stroud recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Stroud had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.5).
- Stroud carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.