Chris Stroud (+20000) heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Sanderson Farms Championship, finishing 67th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stroud before he takes to the course in , .
Chris Stroud Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Stroud to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chris Stroud
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||67||71-70-72-72 (-3)||14||$16,274|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||69-72-72-70 (-5)||11||$24,760|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||61||69-70-70-67 (-4)||16||$15,841|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||76-72 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Stroud
- Stroud has made the cut in three straight events.
- In his past four appearances, Stroud has an average finish of 57th.
- Stroud did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -4.
- Stroud has finished below par six times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Stroud
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stroud was in the 51st percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him in the 56th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Stroud shot better than only 20% of the field (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Stroud carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Stroud had two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.1).
- Stroud recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.