Chris Stroud has +35000 odds to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 35th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Stroud before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Chris Stroud Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Stroud to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +35000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chris Stroud
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||70-68 (-4)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||67||71-70-72-72 (-3)||14||$16,274|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||69-72-72-70 (-5)||11||$24,760|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||61||69-70-70-67 (-4)||16||$15,841|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Stroud
- In his past four tournaments, Stroud has an average finish of 57th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Stroud did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Stroud has finished below par eight times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Stroud
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stroud was in the 94th percentile on par 3s at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, which landed him in the 41st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Stroud shot better than just 5% of the golfers at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Stroud recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Stroud did not card a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Stroud had fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 7.1 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship.