Chris Stroud has +45000 odds at the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his last tournament at this course, the 2020 Wyndham Championship. Before Stroud tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Chris Stroud Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chris Stroud to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +45000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Chris Stroud
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||76-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||27||69-66-70-70 (-13)||12||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chris Stroud
- In his past four tournaments, Stroud finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Stroud finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, he finished -13 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Stroud has finished below par five times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chris Stroud
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stroud was in the 24th percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.23 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the 3M Open, which placed him in the 19th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Stroud shot better than just 26% of the golfers (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Stroud failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Stroud carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of two.
- Stroud carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 5.7 on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open.