Christiaan Bezuidenhout is +10000 to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He finished 20th in his most recent event at this venue, the 2020 World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Bezuidenhout before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Christiaan Bezuidenhout to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||47||66-70-68-70 (-6)||14||$19,116|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||68||73-71-68-74 (-2)||18||$32,525|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||73-70-70-66 (-1)||6||$103,262|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||2||69-65-66-66 (-18)||3||$631,900|
Recent Form Insights: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
- Bezuidenhout has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- Bezuidenhout has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- In his past four events, Bezuidenhout has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Bezuidenhout has finished under par nine times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bezuidenhout was in the 53rd percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.96-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him well, in the 74th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Bezuidenhout was better than only 21% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Bezuidenhout carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Bezuidenhout had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Bezuidenhout’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.9).