Christiaan Bezuidenhout enters the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +13000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 40th in his last time at this tournament in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bezuidenhout before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||60||N/A||0||$41,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||70-69-73-70 (-2)||15||$17,004|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||20||73-74-69-75 (+3)||8||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||69-71-75-66 (+1)||11||$62,800|
Recent Form Insights: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
- Bezuidenhout has made the cut in four straight events.
- Bezuidenhout has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- Bezuidenhout finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those four times he made the cut.
- Bezuidenhout has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|