Christiaan Bezuidenhout earned a 12th-place finish in his last outing in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch, and comes into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +13500 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Bezuidenhout before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||12||67-70-64-67 (-20)||6||$193,375|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||44||73-71-77-76 (+9)||19||$51,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||62||70-69-73-70 (-2)||15||$17,004|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||20||73-74-69-75 (+3)||8||$131,400|
Recent Form Insights: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
- Bezuidenhout will look to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Bezuidenhout has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Bezuidenhout finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -3.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Bezuidenhout has finished below par nine times, while also carding one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bezuidenhout was in the 73rd percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.80-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him strongly, in the 85th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Bezuidenhout was better than 74% of the golfers (averaging 4.31 strokes per hole).
- Bezuidenhout carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Bezuidenhout recorded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Bezuidenhout carded more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.