Christiaan Bezuidenhout is +9857 to win the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after taking 16th in the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club from July 7-10 in his most recent action. Before Bezuidenhout tees off in , , let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout to win the 2022 The Open Championship +9857
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||73-70-70-66 (-1)||6||$103,262|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||2||69-65-66-66 (-18)||3||$631,900|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||68-68-69-72 (-3)||6||$132,300|
Recent Form Insights: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
- Bezuidenhout has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Bezuidenhout has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he made the cut.
- Bezuidenhout has headed to the clubhouse under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bezuidenhout was in the 34th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.20 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him strongly, in the 83rd percentile of the field.
- Bezuidenhout was better than 84% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Bezuidenhout recorded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Bezuidenhout carded five bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.5).
- Bezuidenhout’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the field average (3.8).