Christiaan Bezuidenhout will aim to improve on a 15th-place finish in his last outing in the Charles Schwab Challenge when he takes to the course at the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He has +7000 odds to win. Before Bezuidenhout tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +7000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||68-68-69-72 (-3)||6||$132,300|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||12||67-70-64-67 (-20)||6||$193,375|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||44||73-71-77-76 (+9)||19||$51,000|
Recent Form Insights: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
- Bezuidenhout has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Bezuidenhout finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -5.
- Bezuidenhout has headed to the clubhouse better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bezuidenhout was in the 74th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which was strong enough to place him in the 73rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Bezuidenhout shot better than 34% of the golfers at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Bezuidenhout carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, outperforming the field average of 1.2.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Bezuidenhout recorded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.8).
- Bezuidenhout carded an equal amount of birdies or better (six) as the field average on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.