Cole Hammer heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the Shriners Children’s Open. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hammer in this event.
Cole Hammer Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cole Hammer to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cole Hammer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||73-77 (+8)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cole Hammer
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Hammer did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He hasn’t finished any of his last eight rounds bogey-free.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cole Hammer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hammer finished in the 30th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.36-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the first percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- Hammer was better than only 9% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Hammer failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hammer carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.9.
- Hammer had fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.