The 2022 Wyndham Championship is underway, and Cole Hammer is in 79th position with a score of E.
Cole Hammer Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cole Hammer to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +250000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Cole Hammer
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||77-70 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||69-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cole Hammer
- In his past four appearances, Hammer has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Hammer has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, he finished 0 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last seven rounds, Hammer has ended the day under par twice, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cole Hammer
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hammer finished in the third percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, which landed him in the 11th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Hammer shot better than just 4% of the competitors at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Hammer failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Hammer recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.0).
- Hammer’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were less than the tournament average of 5.4.