Collin Morikawa put together a fifth-place finish in his last outing in the FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind on August 11-14, and comes into the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club with +1900 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Morikawa before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
Collin Morikawa Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Collin Morikawa to win the 2022 BMW Championship +1900
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Collin Morikawa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||5||67-69-66-67 (-11)||4||$480,000|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||5||69-66-77-66 (-2)||4||$674,953|
Recent Form Insights: Collin Morikawa
- In his past four appearances, Morikawa has finished in the top five twice.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Morikawa has finished within five shots of the leader two times and a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four events, his average score was -7.
- Morikawa has finished below par seven times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in three of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Collin Morikawa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Morikawa shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 79th percentile of the field.
- His 3.88-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him well, in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Morikawa was better than just 11% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Morikawa fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Morikawa carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Morikawa had more birdies or better (14) than the field average of 7.1 on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.