Collin Morikawa heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +1571 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the PGA Championship, finishing 55th. Below we help you make your best bets on Morikawa before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Collin Morikawa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||72-72-74-70 (+8)||277||$27,925|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||70-70-69-68 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||5||73-70-74-67 (-4)||6||$600,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||68||68-70-74-73 (+1)||18||$16,224|
Recent Form Insights: Collin Morikawa
- Morikawa has made the cut in four straight events.
- Morikawa has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- Morikawa finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Morikawa has ended the day under par eight times, while also carding 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Collin Morikawa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Morikawa was in the 79th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.19-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him in the 46th percentile of the field.
- Morikawa shot better than 52% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Morikawa carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Morikawa carded less bogeys or worse (three) than the field average of 3.3.
- Morikawa’s five birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average of 4.6.