Collin Morikawa enters play in the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club at +2000 to win after a 10th-place performance in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 23-27 in his most recent action. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Morikawa before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Collin Morikawa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||10||N/A||0||$220,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||68||68-70-74-73 (+1)||18||$16,224|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||2||67-67-68-65 (-17)||2||$1,068,000|
Recent Form Insights: Collin Morikawa
- Morikawa has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four appearances, Morikawa has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Morikawa has finished below par six times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Collin Morikawa
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|