Collin Morikawa emerged victorious in the 2020 PGA Championship at TPC Harding Park, and he has the sixth-best odds (+1750) to win the tournament this year at Southern Hills Country Club. Below we help you make your best bets on Morikawa before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Collin Morikawa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||70-70-69-68 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||5||73-70-74-67 (-4)||6||$600,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||68||68-70-74-73 (+1)||18||$16,224|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Collin Morikawa
- Morikawa has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Morikawa has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- Morikawa finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- Morikawa has finished below par eight times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Collin Morikawa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Morikawa was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 73rd percentile on par 4s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Morikawa shot better than 69% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Morikawa recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Morikawa recorded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Morikawa’s eight birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average of 5.8.