Collin Morikawa has +1200 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after he finished fifth in his last action in the Masters Tournament (April 7-10). In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Morikawa before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Collin Morikawa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||5||73-70-74-67 (-4)||6||$600,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||68||68-70-74-73 (+1)||18||$16,224|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||2||67-67-68-65 (-17)||2||$1,068,000|
Recent Form Insights: Collin Morikawa
- Morikawa has finished in the top five in two of his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Morikawa has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Morikawa has finished below par eight times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Collin Morikawa
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Morikawa shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging par to finish in the 82nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which was good enough to place him in the 86th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Morikawa was better than 77% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Morikawa shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Morikawa carded three bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.1).
- Morikawa recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.