Defending champ Collin Morikawa, No. 8 in the Official World Golf Rankings, is (+2971) to reclaim his title in the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course). Before Morikawa tees off in , , let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Collin Morikawa to win the 2022 The Open Championship +2971
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Collin Morikawa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||5||69-66-77-66 (-2)||4||$674,953|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||70-71-70-71 (+2)||11||$30,660|
Recent Form Insights: Collin Morikawa
- Morikawa has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Morikawa has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Morikawa has ended the day below par four times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Collin Morikawa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Morikawa finished in the 61st percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.10 strokes.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open ranked in the 36th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- Morikawa was better than only 18% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Morikawa recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Morikawa recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.5).
- Morikawa’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the tournament average (3.8).