Collin Morikawa will aim for another strong performance this year at the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline after a fourth-place showing at this event in 2021. Oddsmakers give him +2842 odds, the 11th-best odds of the field. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Morikawa before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Collin Morikawa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||70-71-70-71 (+2)||11||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||72-72-74-70 (+8)||13||$27,925|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||70-70-69-68 (-7)||6||$54,844|
Recent Form Insights: Collin Morikawa
- In his past four appearances, Morikawa has an average finish of 40th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Morikawa finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Morikawa has finushed under par five times, while also registering 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Collin Morikawa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Morikawa finished in the fifth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which placed him in the 61st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Morikawa shot better than 50% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Morikawa shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Morikawa had three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.9).
- Morikawa’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the field average (4.6).