Corey Conners heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +5750 odds. He made the cut and finished 21st in his most recent event, the Wyndham Championship. Before Conners tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Corey Conners Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Corey Conners to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +5750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||21||70-69-66-66 (-9)||11||$73,608|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||28||71-71-71-67 (-8)||12||$90,917|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||61||70-73-71-73 (+7)||14||$19,845|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||71-73 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- Conners will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four events, Conners has an average finish of 37th.
- In his past four tournaments, Conners carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Conners has finished below par seven times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners was in the 39th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 92nd percentile on par 4s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.85 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Conners was better than just 12% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Conners carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the field averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Conners carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.8).
- Conners’ 13 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.9.