Corey Conners will try for another strong showing at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after an eighth-place performance in this tournament in 2021. Oddsmakers have him at +5500. Before Conners tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-71-75-67 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||3||N/A||0||$852,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||70-69-75-70 (-4)||9||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||11||72-73-69-74 (E)||5||$291,000|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- Conners will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Conners has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- Conners finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Conners has finished under par seven times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in three of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.95 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Conners was better than 34% of the competitors (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Conners carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Conners carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Conners’ nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average (5.1).