Corey Conners heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +5000 odds. He will attempt to better his 17th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Conners before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||21||69-71-70-70 (E)||8||$98,100|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||66-72-68-69 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||70-73-72-70 (-3)||7||$521,250|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-71-75-67 (-5)||8||$41,925|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- Conners will attempt to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Conners has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four events.
- In his past four events, Conners carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he made the cut.
- Conners has headed to the clubhouse below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on six occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners finished in the 61st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which placed him in the 65th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Conners was better than 61% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Conners recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Conners had two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Conners had an equal number of birdies or better (six) as the field average on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.