Corey Conners played to a 13th-place finish in his last action in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC, and comes into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +2100 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Conners before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||13||69-73-74-69 (-3)||10||$221,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-73 (+9)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||21||69-71-70-70 (E)||8||$98,100|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||66-72-68-69 (-9)||4||$140,667|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- Conners has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Conners finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Conners has finushed below par six times, while also posting 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging par to finish in the 66th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him well, in the 81st percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Conners was better than 50% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Conners shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Conners carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.9.
- Conners’ nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average (4.6).