Corey Conners will look for another strong performance this year at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after a fourth-place showing at this event in 2021. Oddsmakers give him +2500 odds, the ninth-best odds of the field. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Conners before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||70-73-72-70 (-3)||7||$521,250|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-71-75-67 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||70-69-75-70 (-4)||9||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||11||72-73-69-74 (E)||5||$291,000|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- Conners will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Conners has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Conners has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Conners has finished under par nine times, while also recording two par-or-better rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in three of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners finished in the 43rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which was strong enough to land him in the 92nd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes).
- Conners was better than 77% of the golfers at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Conners recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Conners recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.1).
- Conners’ seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average (3.7).