Corey Conners is +4000 to win the 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions at Plantation Course at Kapalua after taking 19th in his most recent event at this course, the 2020 Sentry Tournament of Champions. Below we help you make your best bets on Conners before he tees off in Kapalua, Hawaii by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Corey Conners Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Corey Conners to win the 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|December 1- 4||Hero World Challenge||16||75-76-72-67 (+2)||18||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||23||70-68-69-71 (-6)||11||$88,305|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||25||73-67-67-67 (-6)||9||$85,085|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- Conners has made the cut in three straight events.
- Conners has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- Conners finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Conners has ended the day below par eight times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners finished in the fifth percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Hero World Challenge, averaging 3.3 strokes.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 32 par-4 holes at the Hero World Challenge ranked in the 26th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.98 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 20 par-5 holes at the Hero World Challenge, Conners shot better than 74% of the field (averaging 4.7 strokes per hole).
- Conners carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Hero World Challenge (the other golfers averaged 2.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Hero World Challenge, Conners had eight bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.7).
- Conners’ six birdies or better on the 32 par-4 holes at the Hero World Challenge were less than the field average of seven.