Corey Conners is among the favorites with +2200 odds in the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He will aim to better his 11th-place finish at this tournament in 2022. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Conners before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Corey Conners Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Corey Conners to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +2200
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 5- 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||18||68-68-72-67 (-17)||10||$229,000|
|December 1- 4||Hero World Challenge||16||75-76-72-67 (+2)||18||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||23||70-68-69-71 (-6)||11||$88,305|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||25||73-67-67-67 (-6)||9||$85,085|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- Conners has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- Conners has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four tournaments.
- Conners finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Conners has headed to the clubhouse below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners was in the 13th percentile on par 3s at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, averaging par on the 12 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 68th percentile on par 4s at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, averaging 3.82 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Conners was better than only 21% of the competitors (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Conners carded a birdie or better on one of the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, underperforming compared to the field average of two.
- On the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Conners recorded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.1).
- Conners carded more birdies or better (11) than the field average of 10.4 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions.