Corey Conners heads into the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +4000 odds after making the cut and finishing 61st in his most recent appearance at this event in 2020. Below we help you make your best bets on Conners before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Corey Conners Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Corey Conners to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||25||73-67-67-67 (-6)||9||$85,085|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$-|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||26||74-66-71-67 (-3)||15||$540,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||5||68-67-70-69 (-10)||4||$547,500|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- Conners has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Conners has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he made the cut.
- Conners has finished below par 10 times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners finished in the 36th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.95 strokes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which placed him in the 60th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Conners was better than 73% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Conners fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other participants averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Conners carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.1).
- Conners’ seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the field average of 5.6.