Corey Conners heads into the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club with +8250 odds to win after a fifth-place performance in the BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club on August 18-21 in his last tournament. Before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Conners in this event.
Corey Conners Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Corey Conners to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +8250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||5||68-67-70-69 (-10)||4||$547,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||28||67-71-67-68 (-7)||8||$107,250|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||21||70-69-66-66 (-9)||11||$73,608|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||28||71-71-71-67 (-8)||12||$90,917|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- Conners has qualified for the weekend five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Conners has finished in the top five once.
- In his past four tournaments, Conners has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score four times.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -9.
- Conners has finished below par 14 times and carded 13 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners finished in the 52nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging par.
- He shot well to finish in the 99th percentile on par 4s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.8 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Conners shot better than only 19% of the field at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.92 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Conners fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Conners recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.7).
- Conners carded more birdies or better (12) than the field average of 8.1 on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship.