Corey Conners, who took sixth in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club on June 9-12 in his most recent outing, enters play in the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +4400 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Conners before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||6||71-69-66-62 (-12)||7||$315,375|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||13||69-73-74-69 (-3)||10||$221,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-73 (+9)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||21||69-71-70-70 (E)||8||$98,100|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- In his past four events, Conners has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Conners carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Conners has finished below par six times, while also posting one par-or-better round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners was somewhat average over the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the 52nd percentile of competitors.
- His 3.83-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him well, in the 96th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Conners was better than 70% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Conners fared equal to the field average on par-3s in his most recent appearance, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Conners recorded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Conners recorded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.