After the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Corey Conners is in 50th position with a score of E.
Recent Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||66-72-68-69 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||6||70-73-72-70 (-3)||7||$521,250|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-71-75-67 (-5)||8||$41,925|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- Conners will try to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Conners has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Conners finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Conners has headed to the clubhouse under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of the field.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 66th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Conners was better than 84% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Conners recorded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Conners had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Conners’ eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average (5.8).