The 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP is underway, and following the second round Corey Conners is in 49th position with a score of E.
Corey Conners Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Corey Conners to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Corey Conners
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$-|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||26||74-66-71-67 (-3)||15||$540,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||5||68-67-70-69 (-10)||4||$547,500|
Recent Form Insights: Corey Conners
- Conners has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Conners has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Conners has finushed below par eight times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Corey Conners
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Conners shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 91st percentile of the field.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship placed him poorly, in the 21st percentile of the competitors.
- Conners was better than only 32% of the field at the Fortinet Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Conners fared equal to the field average on par-3 holes his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Conners did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Conners’ three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the tournament average (5.1).