D.A. Points (+50000) heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Corales Puntacana Championship, finishing 62nd. Before Points tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: D.A. Points
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||62||72-71-75-71 (+1)||18||$8,103|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||69-72-75-69 (-3)||17||$8,658|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-72-75 (+6)||—||$0|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||67||69-69-71-78 (+3)||18||$13,650|
Recent Form Insights: D.A. Points
- In his past four appearances, Points has an average finish of 61st.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Points has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Points has ended the day below par six times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 15 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: D.A. Points
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Points was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging par to finish in the 62nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him below average, in the 17th percentile of the competitors.
- Points was better than 59% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Points fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Points carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Points had an equal amount of birdies or better (five) as the tournament average on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.